UPDATES AND ALERTS

* Grab your scrapbook quotes at the bottom of the page and sign my guestbook while you're down there!

* I have posted a gallery of layouts. If you made a layout with one of my kits post it there for the world to see!

I have learned so much from people giving away advice, help and encouragemnet as well as free scrapbook kits. I love giving back in honor of all of the generous people out there who have taught me so much. If you love using my free scrapbook creations and would like to make a donation in support of my blog and work, please follow this link below! Any donations are appreciated and welcomed. Any donor will get a special freebie designed as per your request! Thank you so much for visiting my blog as YOU make this all possible.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HOLY COW!

I woke up this morning to two inches of snow! I am in heaven. It's sunny, cold, snowey, and wintery. I love it! I look forward to winter days like today as much as I look forward to thunderstorms and windy spring days. I brought my bran new christmas coffee mug to work today. I plan to fill it with holiday cheer and Hot Cocoa! I wish I had the day off so I could go play in the snow!

I spent, as I alluded to before, Saturday at a baby shower in Maryland. A good friend of mine is having a baby in January. I think she will pop sooner, but I will keep that to myself...and you. shhh... Anyhow, she made out at the shower. Just watching her makes me want to have another baby. The bitty socks, the pjs with animals on the feet, the little hats, the tiny diapers...it's all so cute. I miss the days when I could put my baby down and he would stay where I left him. My baby was 14 months old yesterday. He keeps getting bigger, more agile, faster, and funnier by the day. I love him. Time...it's keeps moving forward. With a toddler there is no time to look back. It will be fun to have a newborn around. We plan to have more kids, but my husband wants to wait a little while. Perhaps when he holds the new baby it will make him want to have another one sooner.

Well, have a snowflake day and a cup of hot cocoa!

No comments: