UPDATES AND ALERTS

* Grab your scrapbook quotes at the bottom of the page and sign my guestbook while you're down there!

* I have posted a gallery of layouts. If you made a layout with one of my kits post it there for the world to see!

I have learned so much from people giving away advice, help and encouragemnet as well as free scrapbook kits. I love giving back in honor of all of the generous people out there who have taught me so much. If you love using my free scrapbook creations and would like to make a donation in support of my blog and work, please follow this link below! Any donations are appreciated and welcomed. Any donor will get a special freebie designed as per your request! Thank you so much for visiting my blog as YOU make this all possible.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Freebie: Locker QP


Simply click the picture to the right to open the image, right click the image and save as a .png file!
Hopefully, soon, I will have more school goodies for you on my blog so keep watching!

No comments: