UPDATES AND ALERTS

* Grab your scrapbook quotes at the bottom of the page and sign my guestbook while you're down there!

* I have posted a gallery of layouts. If you made a layout with one of my kits post it there for the world to see!

I have learned so much from people giving away advice, help and encouragemnet as well as free scrapbook kits. I love giving back in honor of all of the generous people out there who have taught me so much. If you love using my free scrapbook creations and would like to make a donation in support of my blog and work, please follow this link below! Any donations are appreciated and welcomed. Any donor will get a special freebie designed as per your request! Thank you so much for visiting my blog as YOU make this all possible.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall Family Fun


Fall, halloween, Thanksgiving, shopping, family...the first snow...which, by the way happened yesterday. As I sat in my oh so boring case status update meeting I was able to get lost in the splendid view of the golf course with little flurries falling all around! It was pretty. I am actually feeling quite festive this year...more so than usual. We took Des trick or Treating last night at themall. It was an atrocious experience. I was sorely disappointed because he didn't want to do it. He kept throwing himself on the floor. I think he may be too little. Anyhow, the mall was swamped. There were little princesses and turkeys and zombies everywhere. I even saw Indiana Jones! We ended up letting him run around teh playground then going home. Maybe next year. We will be handing candy out tonight. I am sure he will have more fun doing that. Any tips on how not to eat the candy you hand out? Here are a few scrap pages to cheer you up! Happy Halloween!

No comments: